About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

VLVJun2012 Mambo Birthday Wishes


     Well, I'm back to the Viva LaVerve Sketch Challenges after a pretty long break.  This one is for week 1 aka VLVJun2012.  And here's the sketch: 

     For this card I did a 4 X 4 using a SU Whisper White base and SU Melon Mambo cardstock and dsp.  The stamp is done in SU Melon Mambo ink and is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes.  The pom-poms are SU also.  The buttons are from my misc. button stash and the flower is a small Organza Rose from Ellen Hutson .

     Well, without further ado, here is Mambo Birthday Wishes




      


No comments:

Post a Comment