About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blossom's Risk

sc391_color_tbu-jpg     Well, this is a double with SCS with both their Sketch Challenge SC391 and their Color Challenge CC381 of Whisper White, Island Indigo, and Pool Party.  With the SU Summer Smoothes dsp, it's got it all.  Clever, huh?   And here's my card......... 






As always, the cards recipe speaks for itself.  I was going to use another sheet from the Summer Smoothes dsp, but I didn't like how the other paper looked with those cute vases and flowers.  I did use my 1/2 circle punch to cut the little round flowers from another page.  And by the way, the color challenge has an optional dessert to make it about water.  Do you suppose it would count if I watered my flowers?  LOL
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Verve "To Risk"
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smoothes dsp
Tools:  1/2" Circle Punch; Spellbinders 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Nice colors combination! Nice job! Thanks for Sharing, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about adding Dew Drops...would that be considered water? Nice job combining 2 challenges! I just signed up for both of them! Now let's see if I can follow through...LOL.

    ReplyDelete