About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seeds of Today

     Well, this card is for two different challenges.  The first is the OCCC which is use ten of an item or the number ten somewhere on your card.  Mine are the seed packets.  The second is Mojo Monday 247 which is a sketch challenge.
    I picked the round one, which I have never done before.  I also did a 1/4 turn of the image, which is fine for the challenge.   I used Spellbinders for my base, circles and square sentiment.  The seed packets are a download from Magic Moonlight Free Images.  I also fussy cut a flower from the dsp to adhere to my sentiment and pop-dotted it.  (dotted it....is that right?)




Hope you enjoy it.  And try the challenges!  They're great fun!
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Verve
Paper:  My Minds Eye-Miss Caroline dsp; SU Whisper White & Certainly Celery
Ink:  SU Basic Black; Tim Holtz Distress Mustard Seed
Accessories:  Seed packets downloaded from Magic Moonlight
Tools:  Spellbinder

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    What a most delightful card, and wonderfully original, your circle card looks like a flower, (I love making circle cards.)
    Your 10 seed packets look like stamens popping out from a flower head; I have a vivid imagination. You have made a wonderful creation here, well done.
    Thank you so very much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner, we are so please3d to see your work.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circle cards are so cool and I don't ever think of making them. The seed packets go so well with the sentiment...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a visually stunning card! I just love all the detail and thought that went into creating such a beautiful card! I love the thumb nail digital images. very precious. The wood grain floral pattern paper helps pull the card together, too. I just love the sheer beauty of this 1/4 turn circle card {smile}.
    thank you for playing along with us @ oCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation ... your detailing is exquisite, love your creative stamping and loving all the layers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete