About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Distressed Congrats

Hi all!  This card made my notice a couple things about a couple Stampin' Up products.  Also, I hope you're not tired of Double Z fold because here's another:




    
     This is another card I made for a card front swap, but I couldn't help myself and did a Double Z Fold instead.  Most everything is Stampin' Up with a few exceptions.  I couldn't believe how that SU Well Worn dsp looked so good.  Elegant even.  I really liked the look.  I also really liked the SU Naturals White cs with it's little flecks of colored fiber.  Here's the inside:



SUPPLIES
Stamps:  SU Well Scripted
Paper:  SU well Worn dsp, Basic Black, River Rock, Naturals White
Ink:  SU Basic Black; Stazon Jet Black
Dies:  Spellbinder Small eckled Mega Rectangles
Accessories:  Want2Scrap Black Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment