About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

WMSC121 "I Do"

[WMSC1214.jpg]I'm trying to get back on a roll of making cards again.  And what better way than doing the same sketch challenge twice.  I really like this sketch by Jeanne Jachna for the Waltzingmouse Challenge 121.  Instead of the two panels on the left side of the sketch, I used two adorable love birds from The Greeting Farm. 






I did want to show off the brides beautiful dress and flowers.  Her dress is made of Diamond Stickles (how's that for ironic?)  and her flowers were from Cotton Candy and Lime Green Stickles.  And check out that rock!!!!  Zva can sure make a Wedding Bling.  I mean Ring.  They can sure dress a bride!
 
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm "I Do"; Waltzingmouse "Vintage Lables 2
Paper:  SU Whisper White;  The Paper Studio Antiquity
Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Stickles
Accessories:  Zva Bling; Recollections Pearls; KaiserCraft Lace
Tools:  Spellbinders Lables 2; Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Great job with the Copics and her wedding gown is a perfect to match the bling on her finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have done the sentiment, looks great with your happy couple, well done and thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. och what a cute couple!!! and I love her wee sparkly bit!! fabby to have you along twice!

    ReplyDelete