About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hey, How Are You?

[WMSC122%255B5%255D.jpg]     Hi!  Today is my birthday.  Happy Birthday to me!!!!  I've had a dinner with my family, tons of well wishes on facebook, and next week is the Gigglers monthly birthday dinner and this month is MINE!  So lots of beautiful cards and great friends and lots of giggles.

     My card today is for two challenges.  The Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge#122 which is a cute sketch by Renee Lynch.  And this sketch works right into Joan's Challenge at SCS for Layered Scallops in TLC402.
     This card is made with just blue and white with a little brown sponging.  For my scallops I used both a punch and a die.  I learned how to do a double bow at the CKC in Lancaster this year, but I tried a triple.  Hope you enjoy it.    And for all of you that are still up, the election is over.  Which means tomorrow I will not have 15 calls from faceless recordings, elected officals recording, and few real people, and a really exciting call from Clint Eastwood.  Although I would probably have voted for anyone that would promise not to call me in the afternoon when I'm taking a nap because I have a cold.         
 SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps "Compact Sentiments Part One" & "Vintage Label 10"
Paper:  SU Whisper White & Baja Breeze; Authentique dsp
Ink:  SU Baja Breeze; Memento Tuxedo Black; ColorBox Brown
Accessories:  Want 2 Scrap Pearls; SU Baja Breeze Seam Bending
Tools:  MS Punch; SU Edgelits-Adorning Accents; Spellbinders Labels 10


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your choice of color and the double border really set this off. I love the triple bow! I think you really nailed your birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the blue and white looks both elegant and restful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors! Love the background scallops and border scallops!! Sentiment and WMS label is fab! Last of all....Best wishes on your Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful! So elegant. Love the soft shade of blue and the fabulous bow. The pearl accents are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling over that pretty blue and how you tied everything together so beautifully - the scallops look so lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, I really LOVE the colours you have used here and the pearls really add to the overall effect. The label is perfect as is the sentiment! Pretty! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!!
    LOVE the blue and white...
    and those gorgeous bow!!
    And that sentiment...
    with the stunning borders...
    eeekkkk!!!
    You made my simple little sketch look so gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is gorgeous...I luv the color, beautifully done...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So glad you celebrated with a bit of WMS :) This card is sooo awesome...LOVE the colors and that awesome die cut layered behind the label. The bow and patterned papers are so perfect in this cheery BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well happy belated birthday Lisa!! Hope it was fabby! I love your card, I love the frilly dilly details!! And the ruffly bow, and I especially love that shade of blue! Fabby card! Thank you so much for playing along with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a call from Clint Eastwood too?!? Didn't that just make your day? lol.
    LOVELY card!

    ReplyDelete