About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

SC410, Seaside Memories

Happy Saturday.  Today I did a card from SCS Sketch Challenge SC410.  Taylor made a cute sketch but for some reason it took me quite a while to come up with something.  I'm in one of those creative slumps again.  Anyway, I just got a new stamp set off ebay by Crafty Secrets called Seaside.  I just love that little tot on the shore.  So I went from there.  Using a Tim Holtz water brush, I filled it with Dove solution.  (I saw it on youtube once and wanted to try it)  I put Distress ink right on my craft sheet and used that as a pallet.  I also used Glossy Accents on the hat, shovel and pail. 


 The idea of a net was from my friend Lou Ann (Crooker Stamper)  from her scrapbook LO Catch of theDay.Thanks Lou Ann! 




                                                         

SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Crafty Secrets "Seaside"
Paper:  SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black:  Jen Wilson Complete Boy dsp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink- Dired Marigold, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Antique Linen, Faded Jeans, Spun Sugar, Broken China & Salty Ocean
Accessories:  Netting; starfish; Glossy Accents


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the colors and starfish on the net. Don't you just love that netting! I'm so glad we got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, Lisa! Love your netting and starfish! Lovely coloring too!

    ReplyDelete