About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, October 29, 2012

WMSC121 Get Well Shirley

[WMSC1214.jpg]One of the Gigglers has been in the hospital for a fews days and, of course, the Gigglers plan on loading her mailbox with cards.  As usual, I needed help with the design so I checked out this week's Waltzingmouse Challenge 121. Jeanne Jachna has come up with a cute sketch that I thought was perfect. I did change the two panels on the left to be one piece of dsp with Zva Pearls to go down the middle.  





SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse "Compact Sentiments"
Paper:  SU Whisper White & Wisteria Wonder; Prima Meadow Lark dsp
Ink:  Adirondack Mushroom
Accessories:  Lace; Zva Pearls

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend. The card is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, sure to brighten her day! I really like what you did with the sketch, and I love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the pretty bird and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the soft colors - so delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is such an elegant card, the little bird is beautiful and the colors are very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper with the birds...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is so lovely with this soothing lavender scene, Lisa! Love the sweet birdie...like he's chirping the message himself :) The lace is the perfect embellishment for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft colors you used and that bird is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so soft and pretty Lisa!! beautiful! Many thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete