About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

3 Challenge "Be True To Yourself"

This card is for a few challenges.  First, the Mojo Monday Challenge #265 with a great sketch by Julee.  I love all the round and square challenges she has.  Next, over on Splitcoast, Karen had a Whispering Very Cherry Olive Challenge CC399.  And lastly, TLC401 has Judy wanting us to weave ribbon.  So here it is:

SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Verve "Brighter Days"
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday dsp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  SU Old Olive Ribbon
Tools:  Spellbinder's Eyelet Squares; Pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Great choice of colors and really like how the ribbon is woven through the eyelet on the Spellbinders die...I'll have to get that one.

    ReplyDelete