About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

SC386 - Keith's Birthday

     Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday.  He is a Health & PE teacher at our local high school, and also teaches a survival class.  On Memorial weekend the class has their final exam in an undisclosed location (our farm) in the woods.  So he'll be conducting team building, survival, making shelters and getting food challenges.  Due to that, I needed to give him his card today.  When did I make it?  Tonight!  My DH pointed out that I've known for a year about his birthday.  I disagreed and told him I've know for 29 years. LOL.  
     Anyway, I wanted to do a manly, outdoorsy card.  I used three stamp sets to do it.   An all time record for me.  And I also combined it with this weeks SCS Card Sketch Challenge #386 .




And I also combined it with this weeks SCS Card Sketch Challenge #386 

sc386-colored-jpg
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  SU Happiest Birthday Wishes: SU Loveley as a Tree; SU Nature Silhouettes
Paper:  SU Very Vanilla; SU Bashful Blue; SU Basic Black
Ink:  SU Bashful Blue; SU Daffodil Delight; SU Garden Green; SU Basic Black
Accessories:  Burlap

2 comments:

  1. great card, Lisa! I like how you combined the 2 tree stamps! Do you think you will get raided by kids foraging for food? lol. I hope they have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! What a stunning card! I just LOVE it. You can't go wrong with Lovely as a Tree. You did a fabulous job on it. And thank you for posting to my blog. The post went into spam. I'm guessing because of the word "ain't" LOL But it's lost. Would you mind reposting? Thank you. And know that I'm watching your blog!! You have a new stalker!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete