About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2012

IC337 L*O*V*E

     This is my first Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge.  I sure hope I did it right.  This week there's a link to an on-line store called Red Envelope and you pick something there that inspires a card.  Cool, huh?  So this is my inspiration for "L*O*V*E

square insignia charms

   And this is what I came up with.


     I've been waiting to use those stamps and.......ta da.......there it was.  The PERFECT inspiration.

SUPPLIES
Stamps:  SU Letters of Love
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Ribbon-Ribbon Carousel; Pearls-Zva;  Flower-Ben Franklin Craft Store Wedding Dept. 
Tools:  Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment