About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sue's Birthday

     Tomorrow is the second Tuesday of the month which means the Gigglers will be celebrating all the birthdays for the month of September.  Sue is our only birthday girl from the group this month and is also the newest member of our group.  I couldn't think of anything to do, so my DDIL came up with falling leaves, falling years.  The inside of the card reads "Let's Party".   
     Well, you know how I'm always talking about getting thank you gifts from the Funkie Junkie.  She sent me the leaves.  So a big thank you to Linda.  Also, note to Linda, my next order is about ready.  I just had to color them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.   
     The sentiment I just typed on my computer and printed on cardstock.  Everything else was just blending inks and glueing.    I hope she doesn't check out my blog until after tomorrow night. 
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  None
Paper:  SU Whisper White and Certainly Celery
Inks:  Thim Holtz Distress Inks Stormy Sky, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, & Mowed Lawn
Tools:  Memory Box Woodland Branch  

1 comment:

  1. I love how the leaves look like they're blowing around and ready to fall from the branch! Great card and I'm sure Susan will love it!!

    ReplyDelete