About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Scripture & Flourish

Hi all!  I started making this card weeks ago. It could have even been a challenge sketch.  I had the paper and the sentiment, but couldn't seem to get any farther.  Today as I was semi-tidying up I found it and decided to put on a few pearls and flourishes.  As it is only a 4 X 4 card I cut the two flourishes into several pieces and attached them.  Now my problem is that I have NO IDEA where I put the sentiment stamp, or who makes it.  If you know, please let me know.  I hate not giving credit.  Hope you enjoy it.
SUPPLIES
Stamp:  I don't know?????
Paper:  SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black; The Paper Loft Harper's Boutique dsp
Ink:  I don't know that one either.
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish die; pearls

PS  I found the stamp set.  It's Scripture Collection 1 from Our Daily Bread.  


2 comments:

  1. Maybe your stamp ran off with my packet of pictures...LOL. Love the flourish, great job picking up where you left off...sometimes that's hard to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love cards with Scripture and I love that verse! I hope you find your stamp soon because I would love to know who makes it so I can get one of my own.

    ReplyDelete