About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Blue Happy Birthday





What's better than making a beautiful Birthday Card?
 Making 4 at one time using my Mini Misti.  I really don't know how a stamped all these years without it.  
This is such an easy card.  The flowers and all sentiments except the Happy Birthday, are from Altenew's Beautiful Day Stamp Set.  I also used their ink Cubes Glacier Caves.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from Sweet n Sassy's Birthday Greetings Stamp Set.  And the black ink was my mini Versafine Onyx Black.   I think that the mini ink pads are so much easier to use than the full sized ones.  I always make such a mess.

And to top it off (or should I say, side it off) I used Penny Black's Border Edges Dies.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment