About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Judy's Birthday

     WOW!  It sure has been awhile since I've been here.  My biggest (longest) reason for not posting was five (yes, five) fun filled days in Lancaster, PA with my good friends and fellow gigglers Lou Ann, Shannon, and Jeannette.  It was the annual CKC convention and it was GREAT!    Vickie and Sheila also stopped in for a couple days.  Then, a still unknown rash and crappy cold for a week (or two).  A family reunion to host.  A Stampin' Up party.  Well, it's a good thing that some card making events came up, or I probably wouldn't have these done either. 
     This is a birthday card for my friend Judy.  The gigglers got together and celebrated with fun and cards, but I think her favorite part was that her son, daughter-in-law and her two adorable grandchildren were there from Germany. 
     Anyway, the card.....I got a couple stamp sets from Crafty Secrets and I just love the vintageness (?) of them.  Aren't those sentiments cute.  The teacup is from Heartfeft colored with Copics and distressed with Distress Ink.  The pin and staples are Tim Holtz and the paper, lace and ribbons are scraps.  Hope you like it.  Hope she liked it.
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Crafty Secrets "Sweet Kids"; Heartfelt "China Fragments"
Paper: SU Whisper White; Prima Nature Garden dsp; X-Press paper
Ink:  Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap, Shabby Shutters; Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Memo Pins; eyelet; ribbon; lace
Tools:  Spellbinder; Tim Holtz Ticket Strip die; Heartfelt Nesting cups die
      

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure she loved it...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the vintage look! Also nice job coloring with your Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the vintage look & I envy you for the talent of copics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this shabby chic beauty!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete