About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Vintage Valentine

Twas the night before Valentines
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except Lisa, who waited until and last minute to make valentine cards for her family.  Her DH told her she never did anything ahead of time and that it wasn't 12:01am on Valentines Day, so why would I worry.  He knows me too well.
     Anyway, enough of my new twist on a old poem.  I really had to hurry to make four Valentine Cards AFTER watching American Idol and still get to bed at a decent time because I'm watching Owen today.  He may only be 11 months, but he can best his gramma if she's sleepy.
     Oops!  Off the track again.  OK.  The card....I stamped the base with the flourish from Baroque Motifs.  The image is dsp from Graphic 45 with some distressing. 

     I also stamped the inside with the flourish.  Easy Peasy!  Done in a jiffy.  I also did another one for my other son and his girlfriend, Donnie & Jerika.  But since they live in Harrisburg I guess they won't get theirs until a couple days late.  Sorry!
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  SU Baroque Motifs
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla; Graphic 45 Place In Time dsp
Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake


2 comments: