About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, February 11, 2013

MOJO279 Valentine


Hi all.  I'm back with another card.  This one is a challenge and it seems that my challenge was to get it posted in time.  Well, I missed the MOJO deadline, but I did make the card.  This one is a Valentine card for my DH.  I was using scraps of black (in my "Black Scrap Ziplock") and since I'm getting low I didn't have one for the Gray Flourish dsp.  It seems that all my black scraps are long and skinny.  Anyay, I cut the middle out of the largest black piece and TaDa....I had my square of black.  It also made the card less bulky.  Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
Stamps:  SU P.S. I Love You
Paper:  SU Whisper White & Basic Black EP Yours Truly dsp
Ink:  SU Basic Black
Accessories:  SU Twine; Darice Heart
Tools:  SU Large Oval & Scallop Punches




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Matting the layers really set it off. The grey flourish square makes the rest of the paper pop.

    ReplyDelete