About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stargazing with Stargazers






Confused by the title?  Well, here is what happened.....I was doing my first ever art journal page, using my ProArt Sketch Journal.  I started by using Gel Medium on  the pages and adhering Tim Holtz Postale Tissue Wrap.  I applied  Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Mermaid Lagoon and Adirondack Paint in Stream in random areas, smoothing out the color with a damp baby wipe.   I wanted to use a Penny Black Lily stamp called luminous.  I stamped and colored three lilies with gelatos and Wink of Stella.  In the two upper corners I applied embossing paste over a star stencil, and it hit me!  Stargazing and Stargazer Lilies.  So with that in mind, everything just fell in place.


Supplies

Foundations:  ProArt Sketch Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment