About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Uncaged Bats or Tim Holtz's October Technique Remix.



Hi All!  It's another month of Tim's Technique Remix and this month it was Patchwork Collage and Sizzix Monster.  Well, the patchwork was no problem, but I didn't have the monster head die, so I decided to have the bat's be my "monsters".  You can see how to do it on Tim's site here.  Here's a list of the supplies I used:

Paper:  Tag, Tim Holtz Materialize 8x8 dsp, Ranger Foil Sheets, Cardstock scraps in red (for the blood) and Black (as the backer for my foil)

Embellishments:  Tim Holtz Incantation Word Bands, Tim Holtz Gothic Remnant Rubs, Tim Holtz Wicked Adornments , Tim Holtz Vial Labels, Jute String

Tools:  EK Success Martha Stewert Drippy Goo Punch, Tim Holtz Diamond Plate Embossing Folder, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Bat,  Tim Holtz Caged Bird.  I also used the Sizzix Twist and Style for the wire that I put through the word band and spider.  It was sssooo slick to use. And because of all the staples in the back, I covered it with another piece of Materialize dsp, but since the tag is longer than 8 inches, I used Tim Holtz Materialize Design Tape at the top to cover the bare tag.

Other Stuff:  Tim Holtz Black Soot Paint, Tim Holtz Crayons #3, Tim Holtz Collage Medium-Crazing

I hope you like my tag.  And stop over to Lou Ann's blog and see what she did.  She's our resident teacher for all of the 2016 tags, and she is GOOD, so don't miss out on her take of the technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment