About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Monday, July 2, 2012

MOJO248 Happy Birthday

     It's Monday, which means MoJo Monday and a new sketch challenge #248.  It also means that I normally procrastinate for a few days.  Well, today is different.  I've done some touch-up painting in the house.  I've been to town.  DH is down to the river fishing.  (Hope he comes back with a stringer full)  Now I've got my Monday MoJo Groove going and here's the sketch...


     For my card I decided to go with Graphic 45's Little Darlings.  It's such soft sweet colors and designs.  And SU Pear Pizzazz cs went so well with the green.  I couldn't find a flower I liked for the lower left hand of the sentiment, so I just punched out the flowers of the dsp and pop-dotted them.  The ribbon is "HugSnug" seam binding that I wet and crumpled up until dry to give it a wrinkled look. (I got that from the Funky Junkie-she also colors hers, but I wanted the cream anyway).  I am now the proud owner of 300 yards in three different colors.  Anybody need a few feet?   The sentiment is from Verve's "Hope Blooms" set.  FYI, I have a couple new sets coming in the mail so I can start using different ones.  And that's about it for how "clever" I am today.  LOL!  Here are a couple more views....

SUPPLIES
Stamps:  Verve "Hope Blooms"
Paper:  Graphic 45 "Little Darings" SU Very Vanilla & Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  SU Basic Black
Accessories:  Lace from my stash; HugSnug Seam Binding
Tools:  1/2" Circle Punch; Spellbinders, ef

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! The papers are so soft and delicate. Love this card! Thanks for Sharing, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very pretty card. Love the paper and how you did the "buttons".

    ReplyDelete