About Me

My photo
Welcome. My name is Lisa and I live on a farm in Northeastern PA. I have a wonderful husband of over 30 years and two fabulous sons. One with a wonderful wife and another with a wonderful girlfriend. I have a 6 year old granddaughter and an 4 year old grandson. We have a dog, two cats, and 5 horses. I started into this art as a possible scrapbooker until my good friend Lou Ann (SCS Crooked Stamper) invited me to a Stampin' Up party. Now I'm hooked. We had to turn a room of our home into a craft room for all my stuff. Then I needed a second craft room and did classes. Then I decided to open an in home store using three more rooms of our home. Between Lou Ann (Crafter and IT department) and Mary Ann (Crafter and Jewelry department) and a few other friends, I'm having the time of my life!!!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fishin and Shopping

     OK!  Here we go! This is my first Teapot Challenge MMTPT184 with SCS.  And I need fish.  WELL....I've had the sentiment stamp for a while, but never could seem to use it.  I used it now...  My big problem with to color the fish.  So I went on the SCS Stampin' Up Gallery for "Fishin" and found this card that made the fish look real and not just colored. 



I used a couple crayons from my SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons with my SU Blender.  I then appled some Distress Rock Candy Stickles to them for that "just caught" twinkle.  I also wanted to lift then off the paper a little.












Last, but now least, here is the inside of my card.  Now ladies, pay attention.  This method does work.  Send him fishing and you can add to your stampin goodies.


Hope you enjoy it...................









                                                                                     SUPPLIES
Paper:  Paper Loft "Gone Fishing"; SU Bordering Blue; SU Very Vanilla; SU Whipering White; ? scrap for the awning
Stamps:  SU "Fishing"; Rubbernecker "Shop All Weekend"; I Brake for Stamps (Storefront)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Watercolor Crayons
Accessories:  SU Crystal Effects: Ranger Rock Candy Stickles 

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I guess I should encourage him to put away the hunting stuff and get out the fishing gear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHAHA This is too stinkin' funny! Great look for this card - the colors, the patterns, the texture to it. Fabulous (and hilarious) sentiment!!! I will definitely be CASEing this idea! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numerous people still have not realized the enormous potential that viral private student loans
    for people software, but outsourcing copywriting to
    professionals for about $5 per page.

    my page: youngbusiness.info

    ReplyDelete